Thursday, August 30, 2012

Important to Me

Throughout my years in school I have spent my time taking notes all day. It made me hate going to school, but also inspired me as a future teacher to make my classroom fun. Some ways to make it fun would be:

  • Group projects
  • Games
  • Hands on activities
  • Pictures and videos
It is important for kids to do hands on activites. Not only because it makes learning fun, but it allows students to physical see how something works. Also, it allows for the students to interact with one another.


By making fun actitivities for your students, it creates a fun environment to learn in. In turn, the students will be excited to come to school. And if they are excited to learn, the more they will learn.

-Ben Cox

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I learn so much more when I have fun doing it. Using more activities to get students active is certainly a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hands on teaching is the way to go! I always have fun doing it and it something that doesn't allow the children to sleep through classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You learn things from everyone, and every teacher. The thing you learn might be, how NOT to be but you still learn. Take the goal you have and make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading about some of the activities that you would bring into your classroom to make it more fun. I also like how you gave background on the importance of hands on learning, because it helps the reader understand why you believe this. I would just watch out for the very few grammatical errors you had.

    ReplyDelete